To combine PDF files into a new one sounds like a simple action. However, we find it difficult to gain a free PDF merger at hand immediately when we need it. Honestly speaking, we don’t really want to download a lot of software or pay for it just to merge PDF files. To solve this problem, this article is going to list 10 best free PDF combiners (web-based and desktop-based included) which can help you rearrange pages in PDF at a super-fast speed at any time.
Top 10 PDF Combiner to Combine PDF Files Easily
With the mission to bring ease and simple to PDF daily work, EasePDF has been committed to analyzing and developing the right-on-point online PDF tools for more than 10 years. This professional platform now provides 30+ online PDF services including combining, creating, converting, splitting, compressing PDF and more. What may surprise you most is that no registration is required for you to use this tool. You can just upload any files you want to deal with directly, and just go forward.
EasePDF never hesitates to offers the easiest way to combine or merge multiple PDF files into a new one. "File mode" applies to the moment when you know that every PDF file is in a correct order and there is no need to do any changes. Just add PDF files you want to combine and click "Merge". And "Page mode" is pretty powerful for you can preview every PDF page and delete or drag and drop to reorder them one by one. No matter which effortless mode you try, they will all attract you to use them again.
- Easy to drag and drop feature.
- Connection with Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
- Supports uploading PDF files from URLs.
- Supports to edit, split, compress and protect PDF files.
- 256-bit SSL Encryption.
- Automatic deletion of uploaded files.
- No ads, virus, or bundled malware.
- Only 2 free trials every day.
- Monthly subscription: $4.95/month
- Yearly subscription: $3.33/month (Billed as one payment of $39.95/year)
"Nowadays, many people like to make flipbooks on electronic products. And when you have many PDF files and want to make them into a flipbook, it is the best way to merge these PDF files into the one. Click to see how to create your first flipbook more efficiently."
Soda PDF Online is a free web application for PDF editing that you can use from anywhere. It’s able to work on web, on Windows and Mac. This aggressive PDF converter supports to convert files from and to PDF in different formats such as JPG, PPT, HTML, TIFF, etc.
To merge your PDF files, you can quickly upload your cloud files from your computer and Dropbox and Google Drive as well, as they are integrated already. However, this free version has some limitations which prevents you to reorder certain pages between different PDF files. If you have confirmed the order of original PDF files is correct, this tool would be your quick fix.
- Easy and free.
- Imports multiple PDF files at a time.
- Integrated with Google Drive, Dropbox.
- Supports to send merged files by email.
- Supports to split, edit, convert and compress PDF files.
- Not supports to reorder PDF pages in free version.
- 1 week pass: $4.99 (one-time payment)
- 1 month pass: $9.99 (monthly payment)
- Unlimited pass: $2.99/month (annual payment)
- Supports to cancel anytime and has 30-day money-back guarantee.
PDF24 is a 100% free PDF creator and converter online. Judging from this interesting homepage, it is sure to be a lot of fun. With this free online PDF merger, you can easily combine PDF files from two modes: file-based or page-based. You can drag and drop the PDF pages from different files. Also, you’re able to rotate, delete, and move the pages before combining them.
When you want to make some unique tests with PDF files, this tool may be your first option. It supports to convert a webpage to PDF, compare PDF files and show the differences, blacken PDF files, create PDF by using a webcam, etc. You're sure to have excellent experiences here.
- Easy and free.
- Supports to upload PDF files in bulk.
- Supports to show PDF files enlarged.
- Integrated with Google Drive, Dropbox.
- Available to adjust file order.
- Some interesting PDF tools worth a try.
- You can delete merged files from server immediately.
- Can't adjust certain pages of different PDF files
- 100% free.
PDF Converter might confuse you at your first sight on it. Does it only support conversion things? Actually, it is indeed professional in inter-conversion between PDF files and almost other formats, including PPT, Excel, jpg, iworks, ebooks, etc. In the meanwhile, it supports to upload files like Word, Excel, JPG, PNG directly and merge these files into a new PDF through seamless conversion.
What if you want to adjust PDF pages when you merge multiple PDF files? This tool also supports to split, rotate, and delete individual PDF pages from different files. Its "page mode" can always help you make sure you're doing it right as all the pages are shown in thumbnails. Besides, you're able to compress, split and unlock PDF files in this powerful platform.
- User-friendly and simple interface.
- Supports to seamless convert and merge PPT, Excel and PDF into a new PDF file by just one click.
- Supports "page mode" and easily deletion or reorder when you merge multiple PDF files.
- Be able to download merged files to Google Drive, Dropbox.
- Can delete merged files from its server immediately.
- 256-bit Encryption system.
- Only one free trial every hour.
- SLow upload speed when testing.
- 1 month: $6
- 12 months: $48(Pay annually)
- Lifetime: $99
Similar with other PDF tools, Smallpdf offers some basic features to compress, split, rotate and merge PDF files in seconds. Its striking interface can lead you to your target features as quickly as possible. When you want to combine PDF files without any reorder or something, you can just click to upload files from computer or Google Driver or Dropbox, and go forward to merge them. Before you download the merged files, you can preview it in enlarged pages and check if it works well.
This web app is browser-based, so that it works for all operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux. For security purposes, all the files you uploaded or generated on its server, will be deleted permanently in one hour.
- Drag and drop feature.
- Deletes all uploaded or generated files in one hour.
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Can add/upload files from computer, Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Easy-to-understand interface.
- Can't reorder individual PDF pages in free version.
- There will be ads/advertisements.
- The initial upload was a bit slow.
- Pro version (1 user): $12
- There will be ads/advertisements.
- Team version (2-50 users): $9/month
- Pro version (1 user): $10/month
- Team version (2-50 users): $7/month
Sejda is a perfect helper to merge PDFs and images at the same time. It's particularly nice that it puts detailed instructions below the entry of Merge PDF Files Online, in case you miss some treasure features. First of all, the clean and neat interface is a breath of fresh air. You can upload both PDF and image files from your computer or Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox or even from URLs.
This versatile tool allows pages mode for you to accurately rearrange, delete, rotate and preview enlarged pages before merge. In addition, it supports to make all pages the same sizes without any content loss. That would be of great assistance when you upload many images in different sizes.
- Can drag and drop to upload files.
- Supports "pages view" for deletions, rearrangement, etc.
- Supports to merge PDF files and images at the same time.
- Clean and neat interface.
- Smooth upload speed.
- Automatically deleted after 2 hours.
- Limits for files up to 50 pages or 50 Mb.
- Only 3 tasks per hour.
- Web week pass: $5 (one-time payment)
- Web monthly pass: $7.5 (monthly payment)
- Desktop + Web annual: $5.25/month (billed $63 annually)
Combine PDF provides a plain and you can say out-dated interface, which might make you question its competence. Actually, it not only supports to merge up to 20 PDF files at once, it also allows you to mix with images and merge them. You can drag and drop file blocks to reorder the files and proceed to "Combine".
The reason why you can't get rid of it lies on that it's totally for free, which also makes you bombarded by ads. There is a pretty good news that no page or file size limitation is found yet. And all merged files will be deleted from server in one hour.
- 100% free.
- Drag and drop to upload and reorder files.
- Up to 20 PDF files or images to merge at the same time.
- No limitation on the number of page or file size.
- Deletes merged files in one hour.
- Bombarded with ads.
- 100% free.
One of the best PDF merger tools for desktop on the market is PDFelement, which is striving for excellence all the time. This all-in-one PDF solution owns powerful tools for you to edit, convert, annotate, fill and sign PDF documents without any hassles. With PDFelement, you can not only combine multiple PDF files as one but also customize page range for each PDF to merge without loading page preview.
This saves much responding time for the program and makes PDFelement more competitive at combining efficiency. Another way strongly recommended is to open pdf files directly on the main interface, then go to the "Page" mode, here you can delete, reorder and rotate any pages as you want. Also, you can insert a new PDF file where you want. That makes sense to merge different PDF files as well, and you can preview clearly which pages you need.
- High efficiency.
- Easy-to-grasp functions and intuitive interface.
- Super easy and smooth to use.
- Upload PDF files in bulk.
- Available to customize page range for each file.
- Integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- File safety guarantee.
- There will be watermarks in free version.
- Can't see the total page count before download.
- Yearly Plan: $79.99
- Half Year Plan: $49.99
- Perpetual License: $129.99
- Yearly Plan: $99.99
- Perpetual License: $159.99
PDFelement Pro (Windows or Mac)
PDFelement Pro Bundle (For Windows & IOS or Mac & IOS)
As a PDF user, it would be ignorant if you didn't hear of Adobe Acrobat since PDF was created by Adobe. Adobe Acrobat DC is a world-leading PDF processor that enables users to edit, convert, combine, split, compress, and unlock PDF with a few simple clicks. However, you never need to worry about how to merge pdf files with it because it provides bunches of flexible way for you to achieve that.
Drag and drop files of any formats including PPT, PDF, JPG, and start your next step to merge. If you forget to add all files needed, you can add files from folder, scanner, clipboard or any compatible file that Acrobat can make into a PDF. Then there are thumbnail and list modes for you to reorder or delete pages. Also, the size of merged files is able to be adjusted. It depends your purposes such as for on-screen display, printing business document, etc. Then click "Combine" and wait for your merged files in seconds. Each step demonstrates its professionalism.
"Combining PDF files in big size on a mobile phone could cause low processing speed, this is when you'll need to compress PDF before merging. Or just go for an online PDF combiner like EasePDF."
- Industry-leading technique.
- Add PDF files in bulk.
- Compatible with multiple file formats to merge.
- Different output formats are supported for different application scenarios.
- Super-fast upload and download speed.
- User-friendly interface.
- Subscription needed for a 7-day free trial.
- Monthly: $24.99
- Annual (paid monthly): $14.99/month (Requires annual commitment)
- Annual (prepaid): $14.99/month (Billed annually at US$179.88/yr)
For windows and Mac
It's time to praise Icecream PDF Split & Merge again. It has a concise interface as you can see, and it is a light-weight desktop software for you to split and merge PDF files quickly. You can get rid of guessing and uncertainty through its no redundant design.
When you are pretty sure about the content of PDF files you're going to merge, just upload and merge them in seconds. Besides, it provides enlarged pages for your preview. If your PDF files are protected, just enter the password and it will help you merge them in a second.
- Light-weight desktop software.
- Merges PDF files at a super-fast speed.
- Pretty easy and smooth to use.
- All files are securely processed right on the PC, no need to upload anything online.
- It supports 50+ languages in the setting.
- No page mode to reorder or delete individual pages in free trial.
- Lifetime license for 2 computers: $19.95
Above all, 10 PDF combiners are listed as they all provide best solution to how to combine pdf files for free. Besides, if you’re interested enough to seek more possibilities of them, they would pay you back with more surprises for many hidden features are not mentioned.
Apart from that, a free PDF combiner online works for all of the devices and systems, EasePDF, is an easy-to-adapt PDF combiners that everyone can pick up quickly.
Was this article helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
YES Or NO