Thanks for visiting EasePDF. It's our honor to have you here. EasePDF respects your privacy and take your online safety seriously. We would take all measures to ensure your personal information.
We think some details and questions you may be interested in about the personal data. These answers may help you to learn more about your rights relating to your personal information and how we protect your privacy.
If you have any question that we haven't solved here, feel free to contact us.
We mainly collect your IP address, the dates and times of access. We sincerely hope to improve our service better by studying the data. If you have registered a VIP account, we may collect your IP address, your name, your email address and some related information. What's more, we would collect you files in order to provide our services to you. But don't worry, all the files uploaded would be deleted automatically in a certain period. We won't copy or download them at the background.
We would first ensure all the measures to keep your personal information private and secure. EasePDF has adopted some software to provide a safe IT environment to all our users. Based on the need, this policy applies to the company's employees, contractors, and officers. EasePDF has a contract with all data processors that it uses in compliance with the GDPR and ensures that all data processors are compliant with Data Protection Legislation. To make it safe, all the uploaded files would be deleted automatically in 24 hours. We promise all the files and all the personal information should be safe all the time.
We sincerely want to provide a safe environment to all our users. We hope to avoid fraud and verify software license information by collecting IP address. We hope to provide customer services by collecting your email or phone number. We hope to ensure a safe environment and your rights by collecting some of your info. Finally, we collect the information such as the dates and times of access, to provide a better service to all our users. Because in this way, we can find out some details to help improve ourself.
We are a worldwide service. Therefore, EasePDF has cooperated with several companies to provide a better service and a safe environment. You don’t need to worry about the privacy as we have mentioned above, all the related staff has signed the contract. We will never share your personal information with any Third Party business organization that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes unless you have given us specific permission to do so. But we may supply some information to the government according to applicable law if necessary.
Individuals have certain rights with respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete the information we process through your use of the EasePDF, and/or our Products. If you're a user based on the GDPR, you can:
1. Correct or delete your personal data or files directly by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Access your personal data report by submitting a request at email@example.com.
3. Object to us processing your personal data. If you feel the "ground relating to your particular situation" apply, you can contact us by emailing. We will legally handle your personal needs. The only reason we can refuse your request is that if we have convincing and legitimate reasons to process your information, it will override your interests, rights and freedoms, or deal with legitimate claims in order to establish, drive or defend them.
4. You have the right to stop us from using your information, such as sending marketing emails to you.
5. You have the right to decide whether to receive the cookies we use when you launch and use EasePDF's services.
6. Complain to a regulator. If you're based on the GDPR and think that we haven't complied with data protection laws, you have the right to complain to the local regulatory authorities after you have failed to communicate with us.
Update: 22 June, 2019